Our parking area is located underneath the complex. Here is the step-by-step process to access our car-park when you visit us for the first time.
1. When you reach the main roundabout of Puerto Banus, there is an underground parking entrance to your right.
2. Pick up a paper ticket at the first access gate and the barrier will open.
3. Drive through until you reach the furthest end of the car park.
4. To your left, you will see a second access gate with a small buzzer to your left.
5. Press it and you shall speak to our front desk staff which will let you through once they check a couple of questions.
6. Park your car close to the Reception access which is clearly visible from the car park.
7. Check-in with your passports.
8. Our staff will indicate you where your room /suite is located, in which building, etc. so you can now collect your bags from the car.
Ordinary hotel. Good location and comfy beds.Room 411 is noisy due to some sort of machinery in the maintenance room next door.This starts at 6.30 am so dont expect a lay in. Not impressed with anything.No hotel information in the room about anything so you have to ask reception for everything, from having sachets of coffee and sugar in the room (which we didnt get ) to where you go for breakfast and how to work the air conditioning. Bathroom has mouldy patches on the ceiling and in a general aged state. The room itself was fine. The T.V had lots of English speaking channels if you want to spend your time here stuck in the room when there's lots to see in the area.
We stayed at Benabola for 2 weeks and it was amazing! Very comfortable rooms in a perfect location right in the heart of of Puerto Banus just meters from restaurants, shops, and bars.Staff were all very friendly and went above and beyond wherever possible. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Marbella either short or long term and would also stay here again.
What an honest hotel, My husband has just had a fabulous 4 days here and when he left in a hurry he left his debit card and some money. I called from the UK when he was at the airport and the hotel reception went to personally look for the money & card. he found it and has kept it on one side for one of his friends to pick up. It's nice to know that there is still honest people around :-). Thank you
I've been here for 4 days and I personally haven't experienced anything bad and the staff are so polite and nice to talk to and do speak English too which is great. 24 hour shop at the lobby and the views from the sky bar are awesome too. So would definitely recommend benabola apartment/hotel
We stayed in these apartments for a long weekend and they were so convenient for the harbour, the nightlife and lots of lovely restaurants along the sea front the other way from the marina. We had 2 different apartments (large group) Recommend Marina view over the promenade view just as its such a stunning view to wake up to every day!
Great hotel, right next to the port, lovely clean spacious rooms, very helpful and friendly staff especially the manager Peter and the reception staff. I would highly recommend, looking forward to going back next year.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.